Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Home Lab Deep Dive: U-NAS 800 Server Build (ESXi, FreeNAS) | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews

Home Lab Deep Dive: U-NAS 800 Server Build (ESXi, FreeNAS) | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews: I needed something compact for apartment life and to retire my aging thrown together server which has served me well for many years, but on it's last leg. I picked up some used parts off Reddit and my parts bin that I keep in my apartment, the goal pretty much is file storage for the time being, Plex eventually, but I'm also migrating my data from my old server to my new one which was just completed (per here).

No comments:

Rocketman-Tech/Jamf-Self-Healing: Re-enrolls a computer into Jamf if it has a Device Signature Error.

Rocketman-Tech/Jamf-Self-Healing: Re-enrolls a computer into Jamf if it has a Device Signature Error.